It’s Thursday morning and I am sitting here writing my blog . So what’s the big deal about sitting here writing my blog on a Thursday morning… it’s become a habit. My Mom always said I was a creature of habit and she is right.. the cool thing now is I have added in so many powerful and positive habits through the MKMMA experience that will continue on long after this course is over.
I have enjoyed reading Lesson 21 form the Master Keys more than any other lesson. I can’t really tell you why other than it just makes sense to me. My mind has made a shift and I am not struggling to understand the deep teachings in each lesson… as we finish up with MKMMA, I have already decided to start over again and read Og and Haanel over again for another 26 weeks. I find new meaning every time I read.
Lesson 21:18 is they key passage I want to share with you today…
An illustration of how these mind forces operate is suggested by the method in which all our habits are formed. We do a thing, then we do it again, and again, and again, until it becomes easy and perhaps almost automatic; and the same rule applies in breaking any and all bad habits; we stop doing a thing, and then avoid it again, and again until we are entirely free from it, and if we do fail now and then, we should by no means lose hope, for the law is absolute and invincible and give us credit for every effort and every success, even though our efforts and successes are perhaps intermittent.
So today in my sit I was focused on my habits and the impact they are having on me.
- Sit quietly for at least 15 minutes daily. – Connect with the Universal Mind
- Read my DMP daily – Create focus and on my true desire
- Read the Blueprint Builder Daily – Create confidence in achieving my true desire
- Read the “Master Key System: daily – Open my mind to the world within
- Read “The Greatest Salesman in the World” daily – Focus on creating powerful and positive new habits.
- Read my Service Card daily – Create a habit of always keeping my promises
- Read the Law of Giving daily – Focus on give more.. get more
- Read my affirmation card 3x per day – keep thoughts focused in a positive direction all day long
- Repeat “Do it Now: 25 times twice daily – eliminate procrastination
- Repeat ” I AM who I WILL to be” 20x Daily – Live as if I am already my future self
- Create 3 new gratitude cards daily – focus on all the things I am thankful and attract more things to be thankful for
- Flash my gratitude cards 3x daily – focus on all the things I am thankful and attract more things to be thankful for & highlight all the simple success in my life
- Ready the “7 Laws of the Mind” daily – Realize everything we see on the outer world (effect) – comes from the inner world (cause)
- Look for kindness in others and give kindness daily -make the world a better place… kindness is contagious
- Read “Man in the Mirror” daily – My personal mastermind
- Read my press release every Thursday and focus my sit on seeing it as already a reality – Using the power of focused imagination
- Strike a power pose for 2 minutes – Create confidence
- Listen to my DMP recording while exercising and studying my movie poster – create better health for my mind and body
- Listen to “The Greatest Secret in the World” at least one a week. – Simple reminder of the power of thought
- Practice the mind gym for 5 minutes – create better health for my mind and body
- Focusing on the shapes and colors on the walls in my house – subconscious linking to my SMART goals
- Repeating “I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and happy” at least 100x per day. – Living the perfect affirmation
- Choose to be happy now. – Making a simple choice that always has a positive impact on my day.
- Write my thoughts out in a blog once a week – Mastermind
- Read at least 5 other blogs per week (yep this is a mastermind) -Mastermind
Focus on :
- I will create good habits
- I greet this day with love in my heart
- I persist until I succeed
- I am nature’s greatest miracle
- I live today as if it were my last
I have added all these habits over 21 weeks… one bite at a time by simple repetition. All these tasks are now part of who I am… not what I do. They are part of my experience and add massive power to my daily thoughts.
Here is the way I feel each day now…
I am nature’s greatest miracle directly connected with the Universal Mind and filled with unlimited power.
We have all been blessed with the power to think and create our own reality. What we chose to do with that power is completely up to us.